Todaaay I went to work at Westfield again, but this time I got there a bit earlier to memorise all the different drinks + food pronunciations, for the benefit of me not getting all the orders mixed up and getting owned by the scary customers (which so far has not happened )
So now, I learnt that…
– Short black drinks are black in color and are put into a small cone shaped cup
– Long black drinks are the same as short blacks just in a bigger tea cup.
– Baby cino’s are froth in a small-ish cup
– Cappacino’s have more froth floating around, comparing to the Latte and it also has chocolate on top of the froth and it’s always placed in a tea cup.
– Cafe Latte has froth on top, but no chocolate and it’s always placed in a glass cup.
– Flat white tea is white in colour and comes with a tray.
– To distinguish skinny/regular drinks, they put a napkin underneath the cup, if there’s a napkin underneath the cup, the drink contains skinny milk, if not.. then it’s regular.
I also learnt how to hold 4 plates -_- plus two containers. Which makes me look super awkward. AND, I learnt how to hold drinks ”properly” when serving.. you need 3 fingers to support the tea plates.. and IT’S SO SCARY cuz the cup on the plate shakes and then I shake and D:::::: lol, my hands currently smell like coffee x)
On the bus back home, a boy and his Asian mum came on with the asian mum ranting at him like crazy.. “WHY YOU NOT BRING YOUR 10x ZONE 2 TICKET LA?” and I found that funny :)
Lol, other then that.. I was listening to my ipod, and the songs me and Megan used to put as background music for One Piece came up and I started giggling out of nowhere and the people on the bus gave me strange looks, but oh no, they don’t know why I’m laughing, ohh no they don’t!
Leave a Comment
Be the first to comment!